SCHEDULING YOUR VISIT
When you arrive at Columbus Diagnostic Center or CDC Northside for your scheduled appointment it is very important to us that you feel our commitment to personal attention and comfort from the moment you walk-in and through the completion of your diagnostic exam. We think you will agree that our friendly staff makes the difference in helping you feel comfortable. Please let us know whenever you have special needs or questions.
- All diagnostic procedures must be scheduled by calling Columbus Diagnostic Center at 706-322-3000 or CDC Northside at 706-323-7622.
- Patients should arrive 15 minutes prior to the exam time.
- A driver’s license or picture ID and insurance card(s) are requested at the time of registration.
- Patients without coverage must pay at check-in.
- Patients must be informed if a procedure or test requires fasting.
At Columbus Diagnostic, we take pride in scheduling appointments in a timely manner through ‘person to patient’ phone calls. In most cases, your physicians office will schedule your appointment and you will receive a reminder call from us. For mammograms, you may schedule your appointment with a physician order and have results sent directly back to your physician.
We make every effort to ensure that all appointments run on-time and each patient is seen in a timely manner. If you are delayed or cannot keep your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible. While we cannot guarantee your appointment slot if you are more than 15 minutes late, we will make every effort to work you back into the schedule as quickly as possible.